Friday, June 4, 2010
1. First butterfly siting of the summer. About to enter my parking ramp, leaving work for the day.
2. Had a dessert that used carob chips instead of chocolate chips. . . sort of a carob chip brownie. As Tammy said, "don't expect it to taste like a chocolate brownie." It didn't. It was good in a different way.
3. Entered Minnehaha Park from a new direction.
4. Saw where the Minnesota Veterans' Home is located.
5. Walked out on a second floor porch/balcony in a two-story bungalow. These small porches, basically situated on a home's roof, are common features on Twin Cities' bungalow homes. I've wanted to walk out on one for a very long time.
What were your firsts of the day?