Tuesday, June 29, 2010

3 adventures, 3 minibooks

Many thanks to Ali for featuring my destinations :: northfield minibook in her Stories of Summer series. Check out all the creativity happening this summer, from all over the world. So inspiring. I'm thrilled and humbled to be a part of it. Thanks Ali!

I'm crafting minibooks for two more summer adventures in July and August. I'll post more about each - the actual adventure and its crafty outcome - over the next two months. Stay tuned! I'm having great fun putting the bits and pieces together for these next two books.

Still have some photo sticking-down and typewriter journaling to add into my Northfield mini. It was a fabulous adventure.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats on the Ali shout out! Love the mini books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your project on Ali's blog and I really liked it! So many projects I see are rather "loud" and kid centered. I liked the focus on texture and subtle washes in your mini book design, plus it looked like something I could do myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you both! The book is completely do-able - just takes a little while if you have a lot of pages. But worth it! I love how mine turned out. I'll post photos of the completed book when I finish it. It was more of a mini on the road + a week after :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jill,
    I am coming here from Ali's blog....and I fall in love with your mini book instantly.......
    Love this blog, Jill.....definitely coming here again for a visit

    *hugsss.......

    ReplyDelete