Wednesday, June 16, 2010

currents


Tina at life.love.paper posted her answers to this list today. Thought I'd share mine.

listening: Alexi Murdoch's All My Days, the Brothers Frantzich and Sarah Bareilles' Many the Miles
eating: Smaller portions. Chobani yogurt. As many fresh fruits and vegetables as I can each day.
drinking: Small mocha skim iced lattes vs. medium.
wearing: Blue vintage bead necklace. Gold/white earrings I've worn almost everyday for the past five months.
feeling: Jazzed and a bit scared about my Loft writing class. Confused by Twitter.
weather: Humid sunshine today. Thankful for a day of dryness.
wanting: A massage.
needing: More exercise.
thinking: Time goes by so fast.
enjoying: Dottie Angel's photos and Caiti's wish.
wondering: Where Season 4 of Man Men will pick up?

What are your currents?

4 comments:

  1. Aw, Jill, I'm so glad you enjoyed my post! I'm so flattered at the support and love offered in response to what I wrote. I'm constantly amazed by how wonderful the blog community is.

    By chance did you see my response to your introduction in the Flying Lessons welcome/introduction post? I saw that you were in the course also (I registered a bit late), and I replied to your question about your blog address/domain and how to change it. If you'd like me to email you, I can do that, since my comment is probably buried way at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this....this is going to be my Saturday post. I will link you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. listening: night insects
    eating: watermelon
    drinking: seltzer with oj
    wearing: lots of turquoise, linen pants, cotton shirt, bare feet
    feeling: tired. why am I still up?
    weather: humid but cooler after sunset
    wanting: to hang some pictures but it's too late and would bug the neighbors
    needing: to go to bed with a book and a glass of water and the fan on
    thinking: of tomorrow: emails to write, haricut appt. to make, birthday party to attend, dog to take to vet (I'm looking forward to this stuff, never fear!)
    enjoying: The peace and quiet of the house at night
    wondering: why the library closes at 5 on fridays ~ I want my books on hold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. listening: Sinead O'Connor and Coldplay over the past two days.
    eating: Smaller portions too. More fruit and veg - less bread and pasta(boo).
    drinking: water. tea.
    wearing: More of my wardrobe as I get fitter and healthier in prep for the challenges that lie ahead. Weaving my parachute and treating myself kindly by wearing nice things.
    feeling: A bit stuck and trying to prevent "closing down" from occuring. A bit scared and excited as I start my new job tomorrow.
    weather: Sunny with a bit of breeze.
    wanting: connection.
    needing: More time.
    thinking: I'm loving this little exercise - thank you for posting it.
    enjoying: Exploring blogland.
    wondering: How to keep my focus and clarify my priorities.

    ReplyDelete