- Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage by Elizabeth Gilbert
- A Million Miles in a Thousand Years by Donald Miller
- Sammy's House by Kristin Gore
- When Summer Is In The Meadow by Niall Williams & Christine Breen
- Style Statement: Live by your own design by Carrie McCarthy & Danielle LaPorte
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
what i'm reading
As usual, I'm in the midst of a couple books at the same time. I move between them as the mood strikes. I'm reframing this habit from "I'm a distracted, non-disciplined reader" to "I enjoy keeping my options open." Here's what is keeping me company right before bedtime these days.