Sunday, May 9, 2010

completed : the story of today 2010 album


I finished my the story of today 2010 album yesterday. So pleased about this experience for a few reasons. First, wow, it's amazing to capture moments of my day-to-day with my camera - and then combine them with the words that came to me that day. I know I'll be pleased for years to come that I took the time to document my life, just as it is right now. Second, I loved piecing this album together. Selecting the papers, the page protectors and the accents the carry the story through to the end. Third, I finished it. It took time and motivation, but it's done and on the shelf. So grateful right now for the time and resources to enjoy this craft. And so grateful that I believe my life is worth celebrating in this way. More photos of the completed album here.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's a big accomplishment, and it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, saw your a snapshot of your album on Ali's blog. Looks fantastic. Thanks for the inspiration and the sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what size/brand are your divided page protectors? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are We R Memory Keepers. One page has 3-4x6 and 1-6x12 pockets. The other has 9-4x4 pockets. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete