Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcome to my first blog posting! I've surprised myself by starting this and spending 3 hours tinkering with the layout this morning. I had planned to use that time to clean and run errands. . . so it goes.

So now I have a couple of email accounts, facebook, other blogs I follow and now my own to keep up with. I'll admit that I liked the designing process, though I wish this blogger site allowed for a bit more customizing. But it's free! That fits with my recession budget.

Some of you might have seen this photo. It's from my trip to Ireland. I'm standing at the entrace we used at the Hill of Tara in Co. Meath. This was on my first full day. And yes, this threshold is really that narrow. My size 7 foot is about as wide as the space! Yet we all were able to pass through without hardly any difficulty. Maybe a sign that we all were meant to experience this place that is thousands of years old.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jill
    Welcome to blogger land... Yes several of us do have blogs...it is kind of fun but I like our weekly meets much more...something about coming out of the basement! Ha! If you want I can send you a site that I used to "design" or at least to put some color into your blog. See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill! Welcome to blogger! I love blogging, better than FB. I look forward to reading your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jill. I look forward to reading your blog. Welcome to our circle of blogging friends!

    ReplyDelete