Wednesday, September 1, 2010

less.more.

less.more. intentions for September
inspired by Caiti's post

less coffee. more tea.
less thinking. more acting.
less filling up. more clearing out.
less inside. more outside.
less worrying. more praying.
less assuming. more asking for what I need.
less staying up. more sleeping.
less pants. more skirts and dresses.
less it's always been that way. more it can be a new way.
less frown. more smile.

Feel free to pass this on. Is there anything you need less of and more of this month? Leave your ideas in a comment and I'll be happy to keep you mind :)

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like September is going to be a great month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea. I am going to be mulling this over...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and yes...the Naan is from Trader Joe's....isn't it delicious? I am going to use them for little pizzas now that you mentioned it! Clever! I had never thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I'll also be embracing less inside, more outside!

    ReplyDelete