Sunday, October 18, 2009

today


Going to give The Simple Woman's Daybook blog posting ideas a try.

For today
October 18, 2009

Outside my window. . . right now it's dark, but I loved the sunlight streaming through my windows today.
I am thinking. . . about pictures I want to hang on a hallway wall.
I am thankful for. . . a warm home.
From the kitchen. . . chocolate chip cookies just out of the oven. New recipe from a co-worker. Yum!
I am wearing. . . yoga pants and workout tops. I bought a new long-sleeve top for yoga class (for the winter) and love it. I'll get a lot of use from it.
I am creating. . . a fabric mini-album for some autumn photos I took last year. Have plans for another small book for this year's photos.
I am going. . . to visit my sister and her family on Friday for the weekend. Looking forward to seeing them, and I'm considering myself a good aunt because we're going to watch my nephew play football. Watching football = the thrill of watching paint dry for me. Should be a fun weekend!
I am reading. . . between books right now.
I am hoping. . . that a donor I'm calling this week will be open to talking about a gift.
I am hearing. . . a commercial while watching Sunday night TV on ABC. Can't wait for Brothers & Sisters!
Around the house. . . lots of piles in my craft room. Lots.
One of my favorite things. . . dresses. Planning on wearing a few this week.
A few plans for the rest of the week. . . condo board meeting, tutoring, drinks with friends to celebrate a friend who just accepted a job at the U - another lunch buddy! and a four day week. Can't beat that.
Photo above was taken today during a walk at the nature center across the street from my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment